Shahbaz Ahmed Wiki/Biography
Shahbaz Ahmed was born on 12th December 1994 (age 26 as of 2021) in Mewat, Haryana. He was much more interested in playing cricket so he went to Kolkata for playing. Later on, he got selected for Bengal Ranji Team. The young star started his Domestic Cricket career in 2018 and within two years he got selected in the most liked League i.e., Indian Premier League (IPL).
Shahbaz Ahmed was signed by Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2020 at his base price of INR 20 Lakh. Further, he was retained in the same team at his base price in IPL 2021.
- Height: 5’9″ (1.75m approx.)
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Weight: NA
- Chest: NA
- Waist: NA
- Date of Birth: 12 December 1994
- Age: 26 as of 2021
- Birth Place: Mewat, Haryana
- Teams: Bengal, India-A, Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Role: Bowling Allrounder
- Batting Style: Left Hand Batsman
- Bowling Style: Left-arm orthodox
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Indian
- School: NA
- College: Manav Rachna University
- Girlfriend: NA
Family & Caste
- Father: Ahmed
- Profession: Clerk
- Mother: Shabnam Begum
- Profession: Housewife
- Sibling: 1
- Sister: Farheen
- Coach: Mansoor Ali Khan
Shahbaz Ahmed made his debut in List-A cricket for Bengal in the 2017-2018 Vijay Hazare Trophy. He played his first match on 20th September 2018.
Shahbaz Ahmed made his First Class Cricket Debut for Bengal on 14th December 2018.
Further, he made his T-20 debut in 2018-2019 for Bengal in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in February 2019.
Indian Premier League (IPL)
Shahbaz Ahmed made his debut in IPL on 17th October 2020 for Royal Challengers Bangalore against Rajasthan Royals. On his debut, he took 3 wickets and his bowling figure was 2-18-0.
- Shahbaz Ahmed is considered as Heart of Bengal Cricket Team.
- Shahbaz Ahmed has also represented the India-A team in Deodhar Trophy in 2019.
- Cricketer Batsman: MS Dhoni
- Cricketer Bowler: Ravindra Jadeja
- Cricket Ground: Eden Gardens
- Shahbaz Ahmed aims to represent team India at International Level.